Friday, October 24, 2008

The Joy of Mimi Sucking...


I originally started to write this at the beginning of the week. You may say that it took a week to write, but I have been stuck on the last part, which in fact did take several re-writes… But it does say exactly what I want to say now…

Mimi and I have an understanding. She is a jealous type of woman and openly acknowledges the fact. I on the other hand, am not jealous to the point of not wanting my wife to have relations with other guys in the context of simply having sex as long as I am present and part of the activities. The general understanding between us is that in the course of our adventures and exploration, she has no desire in any form or fashion of me having sex or any sort of intimate activity with another woman.

I am sure by reading Mimi’s posts (“A New Friend“Plunging Head First…” & “A Surreal Afternoon”) you have gotten to enjoy some of our escapades with new people. Currently this is an issue we are tip toeing around because Mimi isn’t sure if she really wants to pursue any new cocks. We have been discussing the issue for some time now and it seems that one day she is absolutely adamant about never including third party again, other times she is telling me she wants me to set something up, and other times she is just very luke warm to the idea.

I, on the other hand, am sort of sitting back till she makes some sort of decision about what she wants to do. This may be my way of making a decision without making a decision. You see, one of those things about my wife I have come to understand and accept is that she does not like to make decisions. Possibly one reason she is so submissive, is she wants to give her self away to letting other people tell her what to do, at least in the case of sex.. Well not just any “other people” only Daddy… yes, that is right, my little Slut likes being told what to do.

However after some interesting activities we have had lately, and some other conversations we have had, I think I am ready to make my Slut, suck on some more cocks… Not because she wants to (Well I suspect she does deep down, but because she doesn’t want to be responsible for her actions, she is becoming self conscious), but because I am going to tell her to do so. I think she wants to crawl on the floor, and be told to suck a cock.

When I introduced Mimi to her first strange cock, she took that cock, and sucked it like she had not had a cock in her mouth in many a moon. She grasped his legs and you could see how wet her pussy was as she kneeled with her legs spread and pussy glistening and then she brought the guy off without any hesitation or thinking, she sucked him dry… Mimi swallowed very bit of cum. Then when she enjoyed her first group experience with six men, she kept on sucking cock, and swallowing cum. She couldn’t get enough. When I watch the tape of her, one could see how she loved taking the cock that was forced down her throat. She always wanted more and took more. She swallowed when they came in her mouth, and took their cocks no matter what the size, deep in her throat. She spread her wet pussy wide and took several large cocks, and regular size cocks, all the while swallowing cock. We had a MFM and a MFMM adventure, and there too, she swallowed cum and sucked cock enjoying it, moaning and taking more, and swallowing all the cum they could shoot into her mouth, across her eager tongue, then swallowing. What they could not get into her mouth because of their aim, she scooped up with her fingers and slurped it right up.

So you must be wondering, where the hell is he going with this? Well, first off I have to tell you, have you ever watched a woman who likes sex. I mean you can see it in her eyes, the way she pleads for more, the way she moves, always trying to get a cock in deeper, be it her mouth, pussy or ass. She squirms, and pushes her hips, deeper and harder, she takes the cock till she gags, still wanting more. She gives herself over, and she seems to be in another place. She ascends to a place of ecstasy, wanting and needing more. If you have never seen this before it is a thing of amazing beauty. I have only known one other woman who even might have been like this, but we were not together long enough to explore these things, but then again, I was too young and dumb to understand or recognize the beauty of this level of sex. Mimi is the only other woman I have ever known who held this lust for sex and the only one I have ever experienced in person going to this earthly Nirvana. I love watching Mimi getting off, but as she services others and me, she takes this beauty, this eroticism to a level that is absolutely beautiful.

I look forward to the next time I can tell her to get to her knees and suck my cock, all the while naked or at the very least partially naked, writhing about as she sucks me off, then pointing her to someone else and telling her to suck that cock as well. Maybe I will fuck her as other sink their cocks in her mouth… who knows, but I do plan to send my slut forth to suck more cock for her pleasure and mine.

1 comment:

bigd44 said...

Sounds like a great plan. Hope it works, but be careful if it backfires you could be sorry! Keep us posted on the results.