Friday, October 24, 2008

My Good Little Slut


I am not one who like this type of prose, but this came to me based on a time Mimi and I recently had and this is how it flowed onto "paper." I hope you enjoy...


The lights are low
I see her lying on the bed
She is hidden in shadows
I see the curves of her form
Her legs spread apart slightly
A hand behind her head
Two fingers playing with her hard red nipple
Her eyes are slightly closed
Her body moves just slightly as she squeezes that nipple
Her breathing is heavy in long drawn out breaths
I move toward her and straddle her chest
He hand moves form her nipple and above her head
I move up on her, straddling her shoulders
Pinning her arms, she can only move them slightly
She is trapped
My cock raises, it is hardening
She gasps; I can feel her hot breath on my cock
With one hand I immobilize her wrists
With the other hand I slap her face with my cock, not once, not twice
I slap her face several times
Each time she opens her mouth and my cock moves across her tongue
She wants to swallow my cock, as she is trapped and cannot move
I let my cock lie upon her lips as she tries to use her tongue to get it to her mouth
I reach back with my free hand
Her pussy is wet
My fingers easily fall into he the wetness the warmth the softness of that pussy
She moans and my finger move in and out
She still licks my cock
She wants my cock in her mouth
My finger runs from her pussy, down just a bit, to her anus
She is wet, she is dripping wet
Her anus is relaxed, and easily a finger slips in
She moans again, as her ass is fingered
Another finger slips in, and a deeper moan
She still wants my cock
My hand moves back to my cock, and I raise up on my knees
Her mouth opens wide
I guide my cock into her mouth
I now take a wrist into each hand, and push them against the headboard
She can go no where
My cock plunges into her mouth
Slowly with short strokes
She sucks and slurps as my cock goes in and out of her mouth
Her tongue runs down the bottom of my cock
I raise and lower my hips
I push my cock into her mouth with longer strokes
I feel the back of her throat
She takes it all
I hear her gasp for air
I send my cock deeper into her throat
How does she swallow my cock like that
I feel her tongue on my shaft
I feel her throat constrict against my cock
Her mouth is like her wet pussy
I let her hands go
She can only grasp my hips
I pull my cock out and slap her with it more
She is moaning and moving under me
I reach back
She is wetter now
My fingers slip into her pussy
My fingers fill her ass
She wants cock in her mouth, in her pussy, in her ass
She likes sucking cock and she tells me more
She likes taking cock one after the other
She wants me to fuck her mouth
I turn back for the work at hand
My cock goes deep into her mouth
Her saliva drips down my shaft as I pull out
Deeper this time
Now faster I thrust my cock in her mouth
She grunts, I can tell she is saying “YES!”
Faster I fuck her mouth
Faster, deeper
I am nearing the end
The nexus of the moment is impending
I reach back, and play with her clit
She is rocking and bucking as I fuck her mouth now
She cannot get away
I fuck her, and fuck her, and fuck her
I am going to fill her mouth with my cum
She is grunting more as I rub her clit
I rub it so hard I know it feels good but hurts at the same time
I think about how I want to ram my cock into her ass next
Faster, and faster
I feel her tongue,
She wants my cum
Suddenly I can’t hold back
My hands go to the headboard
As if I am fucking her pussy, I ram my cock home
She is grasping for air now
She can’t breath
I am showing my cock deep in her throat
Suddenly it hits me
I pull out halfway
I spray my hot cum into her mouth
She sputters a bit with the surprise, drops spill from the corners of her lips
She suck on my cock hard
Greedily swallowing my cum
Her tongue cleans my cock
I slowly move my cock in and out
I feel my cock softening yet she still licks it
She has cum dripping down her face as I pull my cock form her mouth
I move back, so she now has full use of her arms and hands
She wipes up the cum with her fingers and licks it off
She smiles
“Now fuck me, make me your slut again”

1 comment:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

wow. that was hot. i loved it.