Thursday, October 9, 2008

Three Years Later

So much time, so little has changed…

Well that isn’t exactly true, but I am working at the same company I left in 2005 when I started this blog. I am in a different division, and work with different people, but the same company none the less. I am three years older, but I think none the wiser. I still haven’t found my earthbound Nirvana, the money problems are still there, but not nearly as bad as they were. I still don’t sleep well, even after all this time, thankfully I have sleeping pills and other “natural” aides at my disposal. My wife and children are three years older, but even with that much maturity, and with ten years between them, my children still find ways to fight among themselves and drive their Mom and I insane on a daily basis. Now I know why Mick wrote about “Mommy’s Little Helper” because God knows Mimi needs them and I do as well… So where do you get some of those things? I heard a news report recently that prescription drugs are easier to get hold of than say Pot. Now I wanna know where these kids and adults are getting their script drugs from, because I can get Pot about anytime I want it, if I were so inclined, not to say I am not, but just saying if I were…

So why am I making this post? Well I think maybe I should do some more writing, some more posting, some more narcissistic lauding of myself via clever and splendid puns and ironies. You know I would love to talk about politics, but this blog isn’t about politics, it’s about my musings, sexual adventures with Mimi and my non-political rants. I don’t want to talk about politics or religion here because I am not going to change your mind about how this religion is right and that is wrong if there is even a wrong religion, I just think there are crazy zealots regardless of religion, and they use God, Allah, Jehovah, or whomever as a cover to enable them to achieve some level or ridiculous power they try to maintain by saying they are a prophet or some such bullshit like that. I am not going to change your mind about being a Democrat, Republican, Communist, Independent, Greeny or whatever… You are what you are going to label yourself and you are going to vote for which ever person you are going to vote for regardless of anything I am going to type here, so it’s a waste of your time and my time, and I know how Mr. Hand feels about wasting his time. I am certainly not missing the dance to make up time with him.

So with those things stated, I want you to know, if you leave a comment, and want to debate some minutia of detail that had to do with religion or politics, you will not get a rise out of me, because I am not going to debate the issue... Now if I legitimately ask you a question and I am looking for an answer, and I find I want to debate your answer, then we can have some fun… take for example my question about getting/giving head on the highway (this will take you to my old blog I started about three years ago)… what is the proper etiquette, can I look or not? You tell me.

So here is the deal, you probably got here via my wife Mimi … Click on her name to get to her blog if you happened upon my diatribe by some other means. But however you got here, I started this blogging in the Spring of 2005. I was going through a tough time back then. You see, the year before, I had been laid off from a company that “NEVER” lays-off workers. I didn’t get laid-off because I sucked or wasn’t a good worker, or because people hated me, I got laid-off because of the bottom fucking line. I made too much money. Unfortunately, I was making less money that the average IT professional in the position I was in and had been looking for another job when it happened. Now you know that it’s better to find a job when you have one… Well that company just sped up my job search even though I was jobless for four freakin months. But it’s all cool now. You know when they say “everything is going to be ok” well it really is, it may take a day or a whole ten years, but eventually “they” are right.

So to understand what I am writing about, you will probably have to go see Mimi's blog, as she will compliment what I have to say. Also you will get some really naughty and erotic stories from her. She is nasty hot and I am glad she is my wife, that is without a doubt. This is sort of my new coming out post, meaning, I haven’t written in some time on my blog, almost three years. What do I talk about? I talk about sex, my sexual exploits with Mimi, sex in general, I may solicit things from my female readers, you never know… I will talk about my human observations, things that piss me off, sort of like a young Andy Rooney who gets laid on a regular basis. I will tell you about my job, and things of that nature… So really this will be about my two favorite things, sex and ranting… So there you go, I have narrowed it down. Have fun, read the back story (my original blog from the beginning) and should I ever have a comment, I will look forward to it. Until next time… Oh wait, next time will be in just a moment as I have another post I need to add… You may find this tantilizing, or titilating, who gives a fuck, you will just have to go over to Mimi’s to understand what the hell I am talking about.

No comments: